Development of new ‘positioning’ and brand, rolled out across digital, print and exhibition material, quickly elevated Andel Plastics and Maxmag as professional suppliers to the automotive and plastic components industries.
To lift the perception of Andel plastics and Maxmag out of the 'me too' position of general plastics and components suppliers to a firm that delivers well thought through ‘intelligent’ solutions for its customers.
From the initial discussion, it was felt important that desk research was used to understand the perception of the business from suppliers, customers staff and management. Research outcomes were used to underpin the direction of the brand style and were instrumental in defining the business strapline. As part of the project we clarified the need for key deliverables to take forward.
- Over 40 new business leads in first few months of launch
- Significant new client gained at first exhibition since re-brand
- Over £25,000 of new business from new website in first months
- New strapline and brand style
- Improved business profile and positioning
- Brand roll out across digital and traditional media
- Opportunities to meet with new blue chip customers