Changed from obscurity to high flying cutting edge business, then quickly acquired by Sonera Corporation for $800 million dollars.
AU Systems (a highly innovative internet gateway development company), part of Ericsson in Sweden, sought design support to help reposition the business.
Appointed to work with an independent business development consultant via Schroeder Investment Bank, we attended a board meeting in Stockholm where it was agreed that a complete rebrand to meet business objectives and align the business to new markets was urgently required.
We developed a deep understanding of the new vision and values of the business and to help the new strategic direction we clarified the need for certain key changes:
- Develop a new business name
- Create a new brand to reflect the revised strategy and business position
- Development of a contemporary, fresh new logo, colour palette and visual style for the new name of ‘Across’ that met the new vision and values of the business.
- New name, brand and visual language
- Improved business profile and positioning
- Brand roll out across all internal and external collateral
- The business was soon acquired by Sonera Corporation for $800 million US dollars, to the benefit of Directors and Investors.
LIKE TO TALK TO US ABOUT
YOUR BRAND COMMUNICATION?
CALL 0754 522 7151