Through revised brand design and alignment of design direction, Foster's were able to break into new customer sectors previously unavailable to them.
To improve the opportunity to sell specialist washroom systems to a broader audience and specifically to the architects and specifiers market.
Working with the client an audit of all current marketing and communication materials was conducted. The audit outcome uncovered a range of collateral that, although professionally produced, lacked design insight regarding the specified audience.
A new design direction was proposed that delivered substantially more information with a consistent design style. The designs aim was to satisfy a broader audience while still meeting the needs of the Architect and Specifier market.
- A new refreshed product brand
- Creation of a product range name
- Building full size product sets for bespoke photography
- Delopment of a complete information pack
- Delivery of specialised literature.
- Immediate elevation of Foster into the architect specifier market
- sophisticated suite of literature that conveyed professionalism and respect.