Business change is one of the several triggers to revise a business identity and it’s vision and values. Root2 Tax used this situation to refresh and clarify what it stands for.
To develop a brand identity that reflected the change of partners and ownership. An identity that was in tune with its clients and reflected their position in the marketplace.
Following appointment, we proposed applying our DNA process to understand what clients and key influencers thought of Root2 Tax and the service it provided.
The outcome indicated that the identity was out of step with business services and personality. While there was a need to convey modernity and clarity to the business identity it also needed to be understated and reflect the discretion that Root2 Tax applies to its client relationships.
- Revised muted colour palette
- Developed a new logo and typography
- Roll out across all collateral to develop application solutions.
- A fresh brand solution that can evolve with the business
- A strong recognition factor compared to competitor brands
- Professional, contemporary understated style.